On September 5, five amicus briefs supporting Plaintiffs/Appellants EPSA et al. were filed with the 7th Circuit US Court of Appeals. Find all PDFs under our “Litigation” tab in the “Filings” section of this website.
Briefs were filed by:
- The PJM Independent Market Monitor, Monitoring Analytics
- Natural Gas Producers (API and NGSA)
- National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates (NASUCA)
- Illinois Chamber of Commerce & Illinois Industrial Energy Consumers
- Energy Economists (Mark Cooper , Steven Corneli , Devin Hartman , Andrew N.
- Kleit, Ph.D. , Robert J., Michaels, Ph.D. , Marc D. Montalvo , Byron Schlomach , Roy J. Shanker, Ph.D.)
The remaining briefing schedule is below. Note that oral argument is not scheduled until all briefs are filed; normal practice would be for the argument to be held 2-3 months after the final brief is submitted.
- Sept 27: Appellees briefs due
- Oct 4: Amicus briefs supporting appellees due
- Oct 27: Appellants reply briefs due